Asthma Home > Safety Warnings for Dulera
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Ever had a seizure
- Thyroid problems
- Problems with your immune system
- Not had chickenpox or the measles, or have not been vaccinated against them
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Eye problems, such as increased pressure in the eyes, glaucoma, or cataracts
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Dulera and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Dulera and Breastfeeding).