More Information on Zyflo
Following are some general considerations for when and how to take Zyflo:
- The medication comes in tablet form and is taken by mouth four times a day.
- It can be taken with or without food. If the drug bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- It should be taken at the same times each day to maintain even levels of the drug in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
The dosage that your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be taking.
As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Zyflo Dosage for more information.)
As with any medicine, there are possible side effects with Zyflo. However, not everyone who takes the medication will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate the drug well. When side effects do occur, in most cases they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Common side effects of this medication include, but are not limited to:
(Click Zyflo Side Effects to learn about specific side effects of the drug, including some of the more serious side effects that you should report to your healthcare provider.)