What You Need to Know About Zyflo CR
When and How to Take Zyflo CRSome general considerations for when and how to take Zyflo CR include the following:
- Zyflo CR comes in the form of a tablet and is taken by mouth twice a day.
- This medication should be taken within one hour after your morning and evening meals.
- Because Zyflo CR is an extended-release tablet, do not cut, break, chew, or crush these tablets.
- This product should be taken at the same times each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For Zyflo CR to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. The medicine will not work if you stop taking it.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Zyflo CR your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Zyflo CR Dosage for more information.)
Side Effects of Zyflo CRAs with any medicine, there are possible side effects with Zyflo CR. However, not everyone who takes the medication will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. When side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Common side effects of Zyflo CR include but are not limited to:
- Sinus infections
- Throat pain.
(Click Zyflo CR Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report to your healthcare provider.)