Zyflo CR Dosage
For adults and children (age 12 and older) who have asthma, the recommended Zyflo CR dosage is two 600 mg tablets twice daily. The medication should be taken within one hour after your morning and evening meals. Zyflo CR dosing guidelines may vary depending on several factors, such as other medical conditions you have and other medications you are taking.
Zyflo CR Dosage: An IntroductionThe dose of Zyflo CR™ (zileuton CR) your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your Zyflo CR dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
The recommended Zyflo CR dose for adults and adolescents age 12 and older is two Zyflo CR 600 mg tablets twice daily. They should be taken within one hour after your morning and evening meals.
General Zyflo CR Dosage InformationSome considerations for people taking Zyflo CR include the following:
- Zyflo CR comes in the form of a tablet and is taken by mouth twice a day.
- Zyflo CR should be taken within one hour after your morning and evening meals.
- Because Zyflo CR is an extended-release tablet, do not cut, break, chew, or crush these tablets.
- Zyflo CR should be taken at the same times each day to maintain an even level of the drug in your blood.
- For Zyflo CR to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Zyflo CR will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Zyflo CR dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.