Vospire ER Warnings and Precautions
Some Vospire ER warnings and precautions to be aware of include potential drug interactions; the risk that Vospire ER may worsen bronchospasms (or spasms of the airways) in some people; and the safety of taking the drug if you have an overactive thyroid, diabetes, or epilepsy. Besides the conditions mentioned above, a few other conditions you should tell your healthcare provider about prior to taking Vospire ER include diabetes, high blood pressure, and any allergies you may have. To reduce the risk of drug interactions, you should also tell your healthcare provider about all other drugs you are taking.
Vospire ER: What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Vospire ER® (albuterol tablets) if you have:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- A fast heart rate (tachycardia)
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Other types of heart disease, including congestive heart failure
- An overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
You should also make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medicines you may be taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.