Treatment Tips for Vospire ER
Following are some general considerations to keep in mind when taking Vospire ER:
- Vospire ER comes in tablet form and is taken by mouth, usually twice a day.
- Vospire ER tablets are extended release and should not be chewed, broken, or crushed. Be sure to swallow the tablets whole.
- It does not matter if you take Vospire ER with or without food.
- Vospire ER should be taken at the same time(s) each day to maintain even levels of the drug in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Vospire ER will not work if you stop taking it.
The dosage that your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age
- The severity of your asthma or other respiratory problems
- Other medications you may be taking.
As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Vospire ER Dosage for more information.)
As with any medicine, there are possible side effects with Vospire ER. However, not everyone who takes the medication will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate the drug well.
When Vospire ER side effects do occur, in most cases they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Common side effects of Vospire ER include but are not limited to:
- Shakiness (tremors)
- Nausea and vomiting.
(Click Vospire ER Side Effects to learn more, including some of the more serious side effects that you should report to your healthcare provider.)