Asthma Home > Xolair Dosage
General Information on Taking XolairSome considerations for people taking Xolair include:
- Xolair is a medication that is injected just under the skin. Generally, your healthcare provider will administer the Xolair injections.
- Xolair is given every two to four weeks.
- Because some people have allergic reactions to Xolair, your healthcare provider may want to watch you for a while after you receive your injection.
- For Xolair to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. Xolair will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Xolair dosing in general, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.