Asthma Home > Serious Reactions to Dulera
Serious Side EffectsSome Dulera side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Breathing problems that become worse
- Chest pain
- Feelings of a rapidly or forcefully beating heart
- Loss of taste or feeling like cotton is in your mouth
- Creamy white sores on your tongue, mouth, or throat
- Signs of an infection, including:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Body aches
- Fatigue or feeling tired
- Muscle weakness
- Weight loss
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Dulera or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.