Asthma Home > Serious and Rare Reactions to Azmacort
Azmacort Side Effects to ReportThere are a number of possible side effects with Azmacort that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider, including, but not limited to:
- Worsening of asthma
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, and unexplained swelling.
Less Common Azmacort Side EffectsThere are other possible Azmacort side effects that occur less frequently. These Azmacort side effects occur in 1 to 3 percent of people or less. In the case of these possible side effects, it can be difficult to tell whether they are actually caused by Azmacort or factors unrelated to the medication.
- Abdominal pain (or stomach pain)
- Sensitivity to the sun
- Weight gain
- Bursitis (painful, inflamed joints)
- Dry mouth
- Chest congestion
- Voice changes
- Urinary tract infections (bladder infections)
- Vaginal yeast infections.