Advair Side Effects to Report
There are a number of side effects with Advair
that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider. These side effects include but not limited to:
- Breathing problems that are becoming worse
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- A very fast heart rate (tachycardia)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High blood sugar
- Agitation, aggression, anxiety, or restlessness
- Eye problems, including glaucoma or cataracts
- A frequent or severe infection of any type
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Less Common Advair Side Effects
There are some other Advair side effects that occur less frequently. These Advair side effects occur in 1 percent to 3 percent of people. It is difficult to tell whether these side effects are actually caused by the Advair medicine or factors unrelated to the medication.
Some of these less common Advair side effects include:
Final Thoughts on Advair Side Effects
It is possible that you may experience some or none of the Advair side effects explained above. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Advair. Also let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right" during treatment with this medicine. While it may not be a side effect of Advair, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.